Kube Hallo'ween Bake Off Competition 2016
How to Enter:
- Entrants should post their Hallo'ween bake on the Kube Interiors Facebook page in the form of a comment under the post which indicates to "Post Your Bake Off Entries Here" between 20th-30th October 2016.
- Your entry must include a picture of your bake, and the name of your chosen charity, posted in the comments section of the competition post.
- Share the main post to encourage your charity, friends and family to like your bake and chosen charity.
- Entries will be closed at 9pm on Sunday 30th October 2016 .
- The winner will be the person whose entry has the most Kube Interiors Facebook likes at the time of competition closing.
- Winners will be announced on the Kube Interiors Facebook page at 9pm on 31st October 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is non transferrable and no alternative prize will be offered.
- Chosen charities must be a registered charity.
- The winners will be announced on the Kube Interiors Facebook page at 9pm on 31th October 2016.
- The winners should contact Kube by private message on the Kube Interiors Facebook to arrange collection of their prize.
- The prizes will be available for collection at either our head office at M1Business Park, Balbriggan.Delivery of prizes is not included.
- If after 30 days Kube has not had contact from the winner or cannot contact the winner, the prize will be re-allocated.
- Entries should be home baked.
- Help from family and friends is permitted.
- Kube reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it is a shop purchased cake, if the bake is not clearly visible or if it does not have a Hallo'ween theme.
- Bake is defined as any home baked sweet or confectionary cake or biscuit.
- Kube reserves the right to cancel an entry if it is not considered to come under the term "bake" in this context.
- Kube reserves the right to delete or cancel any entry which is deemed to be pornographic, damaging to the Kube brand, malicious in its' content, unlawful,obscene or offensive in anyway. Any decision made by Kube under this clause will be deemed final.
- Kube reserves the right to delete or cancel any entry which is deemed to be technically harmful, contain computer viruses or deemed to contain any computer threat. Any decision made by Kube under this clause will be deemed final.
- You can enter multiple times however only one prize will be allocated to any one individual person.
- Kube will immediately cancel or delete any entry where there appears to be electronically generated entries, responses or likes including likes deemed to be “zombie” likes generated using applications that swap or purchase Facebook likes.
- McNally Group staff (including Kube staff) and their immediate families are excluded from entering the competition.
- All entries will be deemed the property of Kube and may be used as promotional material either on Facebook, website or printed media.
- The winners' full name will be required before prizes are allocated and the winners' name will be used in promotional material related to the competition.
- Entries are open to ROI residents only.
- Kube reserves the right to suspend these terms and conditions and the competition in the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Kube.
- Submitting an entry will deem that the entrant has accepted these terms and conditions.